There are two exhibitions, the first features the 150th anniversary of the birth of Colonel Stephens. He was well known for managing a number of standard and narrow gauge light railways. The second marks fifty years since the Giesl Ejector fitted to Talyllyn Railway locomotive No.4 was removed. The exhibition describes the various attempts made to improve the efficiency of steam locomotives by altering the steam blast-pipe system.
- 2002, Tywyn and the Boer War
- 2007, Railway Letter Service
- 2008, Welsh Highland Railway
- 2009, Bryneglwys Quarry
- 2010, Tom Rolt Centenary
- 2011, Rev. Wilbert Awdry Centenary
- 2012, Talyllyn Railway Locomotives
- 2013, Narrow Gauge Carriages. The 150th Anniversary of the opening of the Aberystwyth and Welsh Coast Railway in 1863, which provided the Talyllyn with its standard gauge link to the wider world.
- 2014, Narrow Gauge Passenger Services during World War One, and Talyllyn Locomotive no. 1.
- 2015, To mark the 150th anniversary of the passing of the Talyllyn Railway Act on the 5th July 1865, we are holding a temporary exhibition on Railway Legislation.
- 2016, 40th Anniversary of the opening of the Talyllyn Railway’s Nant Gwernol Extension & Fletcher Jennings Locomotives and the 150th Anniversary of Talyllyn Railway locomotive no.2 “Dolgoch”
- 2017, 60th Anniversary of the Narrow Gauge Railway Museum, 60th Anniversary of the Talyllyn Railway Letter Service & Talyllyn Railway carriages and builders.
- 2018, Centenary of Talyllyn Railway locomotive No.6 and the RAF.